You don’t have to pay 6% to sell your
We are REALTORS® making a difference.
How do I get started & how does it work?:
- Contact us to set up a time for us to come to the house.
- The more information you give us about your house the more likely we can arrive with a market analysis to help you set your price.
- We will bring and complete the paperwork to enter your listing on MLS.
- We will bring a sign and lockbox.
- We will take multiple photos so we can select the best ones to upload to MLS.
- Please have a spare key for the lockbox and a check for the upfront listing fee.
- If you have an appraisal we would love to see the drawing and square footage page.
- If you have a survey we can view that would be helpful and will save money for the buyer.
- If there's a homeowner's association please have the contact information (and website) available.
- We will enter your listing on MLS within 24 hours and email or mail a copy of it to you.
At some point we or the closing attorney will need the following documents affecting the property:
(any Broker listing your property will need this
- Copies of the restrictive covenants.
- Copies of bylaws, articles of incorporation, rules and regulations, & other governing documents of
owner's assoc and/or subdivisions.
- Copies of title insurance policies, attorney's opinions on title survey, deeds, notes and deeds of
trust and easements.
- Lender contact information for all loans.
While we show 3% to the buyer's agent in the program description, this amount is negotiable and you can offer any amount you choose.
You retain the right to sell your house to a buyer who does not have a Broker and pay no commission.
Having your house listed on MLS provides the BEST form of advertising - that is, to Brokers who have buyer clients.
Brokers know, with your house on MLS, you will pay the commission listed on MLS to him/her if he/she produces the buyer.
You don't waste time and money advertising and showing your house to individuals who are not really interested in buying a house.
What Areas Do We Service?
Licensed in North Carolina, we've sold hundreds of houses in the last few years in the following locations:
- Belmont, Charlotte, Cornelius
- Dallas, Davidson, Denver
- Gastonia, Huntersville, Lincolnton, Lake Norman
- Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville
- Troutman, Waxhaw, Wingate
High Quality Service At Discount Rates
Strict adherence to state and federal laws as well as to the "The Code of
Ethics" as adopted and updated annually by the National Association of REALTORS®. You can read the code at www.Realtor.org.
More importantly, we adhere to God's commands.
We are: REALTORS® (members of the National Association of REALTORS®)...Brokers (licensed & regulated by NC Real Estate
Commission)... who are serving our Lord Jesus Christ.
We strive daily to work and live up to several very high standards.
AREA Real Estate Associates
cell 704-996-0630 CarolynAxthelm@yahoo.com